Model Cars Magazine Forum

Back to Building!

toyotech

Welcome Bobby!  You and I find ourselves in the same situation.  I hadn't built anything since 1996 and just recently got back into the hobby.  I have some tools that I accumulated in the couple of years that I built models back in the '90s.  A lot has changed, for sure.  One of the things I kept was a good supply of Model Master paints and they are surprisingly still good after 25 years.  Some require a little thinning.  I have quite a few kits that I bought back then, and I enjoy the fact that they are made in USA.  You will find a lot of helpful information on this forum.  And if you're like me, you will be blown away by the skills displayed here.  Happy modeling!

Welcome to the forum Bobby!  Most of us are back to the hobby after a long hiatus and you will see that's a lot of great tools are available today but some of the good old tools are still useful.  The base remains the same but new technologies like 3D printers open new doors for those who want to venture into more rare or ultra detailed subjects.   Have fun!!!