Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just traded in my 2009 for a 2015 Challenger.  I found out that they no longer have parts for the 2009-2014 Challengers and when your rear fuse box goes out; it kinda sucks having to rummage through junk yards for a replacement.

The new car though is awesome.  It is an amazing car and comparing it to my 2009 is like comparing a P-51 to an F-16.  It's night and day.  The car is beautiful, fun to dive, and I love all the new features. 

272086509_4927079090645837_7435979814529458741_n.jpg

2 hours ago, espo said:

Great looking car. I always wanted one, but the wife insisted that we had to have a four door to haul around the mother-in-law. We have to make do with another Charger. What driveline did you get?  

SXT.  There's not a lot of used Challengers on the market around here.  Set me back $15k ; they hold value like crazy.

2 hours ago, Hard_2_Handle_454 said:

SXT.  There's not a lot of used Challengers on the market around here.  Set me back $15k ; they hold value like crazy.

That sounds like a great deal. I'm sure the same car would cost that or more in my area as well. 

I have a 2016 Scat Pack with about 10,000 miles on it. Since having it serviced back in November I've received 3 emails from the dealership offering to buy it back. Not a trade in allowance, cash money. Up here there is very little inventory and they're so desperate for vehicles they're offering almost 90% of what i paid for it.

Edited by imarriedawitch

18 hours ago, imarriedawitch said:

I have a 2016 Scat Pack with about 10,000 miles on it. Since having it serviced back in November I've received 3 emails from the dealership offering to buy it back. Not a trade in allowance, cash money. Up here there is very little inventory and they're so desperate for vehicles they're offering almost 90% of what i paid for it.

I would hold onto that car, forever.  Chrysler is already talking about and starting to show prototypes of an inline high output six cylinder to replace the Hemi at least in the passenger cars along with electric vehicles going into the future. 

Wonderful looking car!! Even in germany you see more and more modern Challengers, Mustangs and Camaros.

Imho, the Challenger is the best looking of those three.

Last year i rented a Challenger Hellcat for a weekend, lotsa fun to drive such a monster, amazing !!

064.jpg

Edited by Michael F