Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shelby GT-H

janositamas

Hi Guys, I've seen a lot of good builds in this forum so I decided to join in finally. I live in Hungary, Europe and started building as a kid and got back to the hobby some years ago. I'm into cars so I build everything I like, but my all-time favorites are Ferraris. I hope I can learn from you guys, so always feel free to comment on my builds. Thank you!

Let's start with the Revell GT-H kit: it is straight out of the box except for the rims and the PE hood pins and lathes. The interior is dark grey, body is painted black and I used the stock racing stripes decals. Thanks for watching, feel free to comment. Here are the pics:

FordMustangShelbyGT-H026b.jpg

FordMustangShelbyGT-H030b.jpg

FordMustangShelbyGT-H034b.jpg

FordMustangShelbyGT-H035b.jpg

Tommy

Very nice, very clean. Great job on the black paint. we all know how difficult a shiny black paint job can be to complete, so good job. I like your choice of wheels. I have used the same ones on a GT500 so I think they work well on the Mustang too. Send some more pictures of your other completed models. also, welcome....the more the merrier!

Great build, looks real good! I'm always surprised at how well you guys from Europe got "our" street looks down so well, when your so far away! My pal Jurgen from Austria's got a kickin REAL 68 Firebird Convert, that he JUST got a set of Cragars for. You guys rock!Ya'll would fit right in over here! B):D;)

Wow, although I am not a fan of modern muscle cars, that thing is KILLER, and I would be proud to have that one in my display case. If I were you, I would not be concerned will learning, you look like you already got what it takes, if fact you gotta teach me how you keep that photoetch stuff so straight. I can't seem to even get it from the sprue without warping it, let alone filing down the edges. I would love to see some shots under the hood and chassis.

jeff

Edited by sak

Thank you Guys for the warm welcome, it feels good to be here :D

Dave: Thanks for the welcome

Peter Lombardo: OK, I'll post some pics of my other builds, thanks for asking!

Miatamadman: Cheers Zoli, good to see another fellow-hungarian here!

Sak: thanks Jeff, I think we all can learn from each other, I think there's a lot of builder who can be a little better from kit to kit.