Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just to keep you in the loop!

Wylde has been feverishly working on Chevy and GMC grilles. He is sending me a bunch for “youse” guys in the States! 

He’s currently doing the work on the GTO spoilers and the correct fit rear GTO bumper! Hoods, Aircleaner packages and other stuff will be forthcoming!

I'm pretty stoked with all this stuff! This guy has passion!

I like working with people that do what they say! Stay tuned! My plan is to let him carry the line. I’m not going to compete with him for the initial batch.  The guy works hard to make these so why screw with a good thing. I will have a few items to share with the folks who helped me out!

Hoods - January

HeavY Chevy wheels without a trim ring - January

3F06D3EC-1DB8-4F4D-85C7-22A6A38C8499.png.c0d128a057b2b8c77da3595939cb4e47.png58298B32-68FD-453F-B3EE-71DEF547B32A.png.5b6c99fa26b18dedbcf9d2f504d99632.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When I was up in Philly in mid-October to see George (and have lunch at PC!!!!!), I got the change to see Wylde products and this is really nice stuff.  To top it off, as most people know, George is a straight shooter (literally!) which is why George and I are good friends.  If he says Wylde is a great person to deal with combined with great products, you can bank on it!

• Like 1