Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anybody using Iceman Collections BF Goodrich Radial T/As?

1 hour ago, mikemodeler said:

When I ordered a set I also grabbed his wheels, haven't tried them on anything but can later tonight. I also have some Radial T/As from Fireball if you have a specific wheel and tire size combo you want me to check.

If you can manage it, I'd like to see how a regular kit wheel fits one of his tires. I can't seem to capture a pic of the BFG tires but you can see them here

https://icemancollections.com/products/bfg-tire-sets-street-meat-series-1-25-1-24

Monty, on the website it says the tires are made to fit their "American muscle series" wheels. 

It says the outside diameter of those wheels is 16.5mm. That's about the same as a typical AMT or MPC wheel at the largest part of the lip of the rim. So they'd be a loose fit on those, might fall right through.

Typical 1/24 Monogram wheel is 17mm. So they could fit those of you sand the inside a bit to fit in.

56 minutes ago, Can-Con said:

Monty, on the website it says the tires are made to fit their "American muscle series" wheels. 

It says the outside diameter of those wheels is 16.5mm. That's about the same as a typical AMT or MPC wheel at the largest part of the lip of the rim. So they'd be a loose fit on those, might fall right through.

Typical 1/24 Monogram wheel is 17mm. So they could fit those of you sand the inside a bit to fit in.

Thanks!  I missed that part entirely.  

I love 5-slots but he's currently out of the 15x8s I'd like to use.  

Anyone have pics of these wheels treated with polished aluminum or chrome paint?

Hi Monty. Looks like they’ve shared the details from our listing with you. You can always reach us through the website and our team would be happy to answer any questions you have. 
Although the tires were designed for our wheels as mentioned, some folks have used other wheels they already had. We try to offer the measurements that will help you decide if it’s what you’re looking for. 
we’ll have those slots back in the store after Christmas. Use the “Email When Available” button to be notified. 🙏🏼 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...