Model Cars Magazine Forum

Deleting quote problem

Digger

If you are using a PC you should be able to delete the quote from the "compose" window just as you would delete a word or a picture.  If on a tablet/phone, I have no idea.
  I just tried here by quoting you. If I place the cursor right under the quote, then press the Backspace key, it deletes the whole quote. Like I mentioned, a quote is just another object (liek a picture).

When I try, even if the quote box has text in it, if the cursor is under the quote, the Backspace key deletes the whole thing at once. Again, on a PC in a Web Browser. Many people use smart devices and those probably behave differently.

Edited by peteski

It all depends on where you click. Click the quote box, hit delete will delete the whole box. Click at the end of the quoted text, hit delete will delete the last character. Click at the bottom right of a quoted photo(just OUTSIDE of the photo), hit delete will delete the photo. Click and drag to highlight text/photos, hit delete will delete the highlighted items. You just need to be certain where the mouse curser is. Look for it flashing/blinking.