Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford W Series cab 3D printed. Interested?

***NOT FINISHED*** However I did want you all to know that I have not forgotten this project. It is in work and getting closer. Several more details need to be sorted, but we will soon have the Blue Mule/W9000 Ford. 

Again, I do not know exactly when this will be ready, Charles and I have to work on a best release time. My goal, before September. 

Ford W Series v7.jpg

14 minutes ago, Oldmopars said:

***NOT FINISHED*** However I did want you all to know that I have not forgotten this project. It is in work and getting closer. Several more details need to be sorted, but we will soon have the Blue Mule/W9000 Ford. 

Again, I do not know exactly when this will be ready, Charles and I have to work on a best release time. My goal, before September. 

Ford W Series v7.jpg

I am being realistic, I will be gone the first week in August, nothing goes as planned the first go round, but there are several parts that are the same so it comes down to mainly the body and grill, I am hoping by September 1 perhaps sooner but not much. Plus I assume we are doing a day cab and I don't want to play that game again of releasing one before the other as I know people bought the sleeper then were less than happy when I released the day cab later. I even saw a sleeper for sale on FB due to this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Repstock said:

That WT-9000 might be the best rendition of the truck I've seen yet. I'll know for sure once I see the parts assembled. The grille bars are a little thick, but if that keeps them straight, it's worth it.

Oh I can make them thinner You have to talk to Scott about that has nothing to straightness it's just how he model it and generally speaking I trust his judgment away more than I trust my own when it comes to semis 😉

• 2 weeks later...