Model Cars Magazine Forum

BRGB 2023 Official Thread

4 hours ago, 53gmc said:

Ive got a ton of time after work to do whatever so i go through kits like crazy lol. Thanks for letting me join in!

Your more than welcome and you can do another one if you wish for the GB it’s unlimited the number of kits you can build. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pete68 said:

Your more than welcome and you can do another one if you wish for the GB it’s unlimited the number of kits you can build. 

I might do the peterbilt california hauler after i get a few others out of the way. Do you know of anyone selling the 351 hood conversion since keystone isnt in business anymore?

5 hours ago, 53gmc said:

I might do the peterbilt california hauler after i get a few others out of the way. Do you know of anyone selling the 351 hood conversion since keystone isnt in business anymore?

Not at the moment. My Brother Bill  made the Master and casted the Peterbilt 358 tilt hood if you want I can check to see if has a extra for sale 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2023 at 1:55 PM, Pete68 said:

Not at the moment. My Brother Bill  made the Master and casted the Peterbilt 358 tilt hood if you want I can check to see if has a extra for sale 

Im really wanting to do a needle nose peterbilt but thank you for the offer

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Canso65 said:

I would really like to join in the BRBO if it is still possible. I have recently acquired a GMC General kit and some decals for the Knight Rider Rig and Trailer. 

Yes you can join in at anytime. Sounds like a great build I was thinking about that truck the other day. Glad to have you join us. 

5 hours ago, leafsprings said:

Always wanted to do a Movin On KW, so it looks like this Revell kit is the best candidate. Will be using the AMT short hood and 350 Cummins. Going for the season 2.

IMG_2271.JPG

IMG_2272.JPG

IMG_2273.JPG

Glad to have to along nice choice 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...