Model Cars Magazine Forum

Odds & Ends you'd Like to See

14 minutes ago, Mike C. said:

If they are, I'd really like to know how I could get my hands on some.

I Google'd "3d swamper" and got well over a dozen hits for the files, tire availability on Shapeways. 

I also see Fireball has resin ones too. FMR-170, FMR-171

8 minutes ago, 68shortfleet said:

I Google'd "3d swamper" and got well over a dozen hits for the files, tire availability on Shapeways. 

I also see Fireball has resin ones too. FMR-170, FMR-171

I have several sets of these, He still doesn't make the Boggers.

26 minutes ago, Mike C. said:

I have several sets of these, He still doesn't make the Boggers.

https://www.3dscaleparts.com/product-page/1-25-15-crager-wheels-on-37-15-8mm-mud-bloggers

If you go to 3dscaleparts.com and search for "bogger", you get seven pages of results for these. Available in many sizes in different scales.

If you don't see the right size,  you might email him and ask. He(Mike) has custom sized a set of wheels for me before.

50 minutes ago, 68shortfleet said:

https://www.3dscaleparts.com/product-page/1-25-15-crager-wheels-on-37-15-8mm-mud-bloggers

If you go to 3dscaleparts.com and search for "bogger", you get seven pages of results for these. Available in many sizes in different scales.

If you don't see the right size,  you might email him and ask. He(Mike) has custom sized a set of wheels for me before.

These look nice. Thanks for the link.

Used to have one of these for the AMT 49 Mercury. Revell's 49 came out right before I had to get rid of everything, I loved the options but I liked AMT's lines better.

I'd love to see a piece like this again.

1300677-26866-79-720.jpg.1b493fece5abcede7a294dbaad744b82.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to sound like the "never satisfied guy", but how difficult would it be to also make these to fit 1/25 rims? It's just that it seems like there are so many more rims already out there in 1/25. I myself have a large amount of 1/25 rims in my parts bins that are just waiting for some nice off-road meats to wrap around them. Hardly any 1/24.