Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scale Productions

Hi all,

I’m always on the hunt for interesting and “different” wheels and tires. I placed a fairly large order from Michael at Scale Productions recently and thought I would share my experience. First, the website has LOTS of detailed information, and he has lots of very nice wheels and tires. His aluminum trim rings are extremely nice. Each wheel and tire has outer diameter shown in mm’s so you know exactly what size you are getting.  Most of his stuff is geared more towards tuner type cars and race cars, but there are some good options for muscle cars and pro touring cars. My only slightly negative comment would be that there are no quick shipping options, but really that’s not a big deal. There was an issue with my order which,  after an email exchange, Michael shipped replacements for the parts in question. Good service and absolutely beautiful wheels and tires. 
I will definitely order from him again, and would highly recommend his products. 

Cheers, Steve

• Like 1