Model Cars Magazine Forum

1950’s Peterbilt 350 iron horse

AITM did as you probably know, but the deal fell through with Keystone Aluminum Miniature Models and the masters and molds came back to Dave Natales family, as far as I know no one has taken up production of any of the AITM stuff unfortunately and I don't know of anyone else doing the 350.

I asked aitm a couple of weeks ago if they had a kit I wanted aviliable, just wanted to know since they sometimes are postning stuff for sale at their Facebook page.

They did however till me that hopefully sometime this year things will be up and running again. So it sounds like they are not gone forever and are just working things out now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PierreR89 said:

I asked aitm a couple of weeks ago if they had a kit I wanted aviliable, just wanted to know since they sometimes are postning stuff for sale at their Facebook page.

They did however till me that hopefully sometime this year things will be up and running again. So it sounds like they are not gone forever and are just working things out now.

Hope so, they had a lot of cabs that I wanted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 2:35 PM, Warren D said:

If/when they do start up, I think the orders are going to blow them away (or whoever takes it over).  Seems like there is a lot of pent up demand.

Think you probably hit it right on the head, Warren,  still had a few that I had on my wish list, WILL NOT hesitate this time when they come available...

DJ

6 hours ago, TECHMAN said:

Think you probably hit it right on the head, Warren,  still had a few that I had on my wish list, WILL NOT hesitate this time when they come available...

DJ

Nor will I.  Won't matter to me if it takes 6-9 months or more, just as long as I get the order.