Model Cars Magazine Forum

June 10th & 11th the 31st Heartland Nationals

Randy D

This show is coming up fast.  Great show put on by the KC Slammers model car club. Beautiful convention facility in a suburb of Kansas City.  This is a judged show with 300-500 models expected.  Vendor area is big and sold out.  

Saturday June 10th the venue is open  2pm-7pm  for contest registration and viewing.  At 7pm contest registration is closed and judging starts.

Sunday June 11th the venue is open at 9am-3pm for swap meet and model viewing.  Awards at 3pm.

Please stop by the Model Builders Warehouse tables and say hello!

Randy

2023_Heartland_Flyer_pg1.webp.a99328340802f7215ab95642058e0975.webp

246787397_2023_heartland_Flyer_pg2(1).webp.8e18cd982c6f648f3d955f1454f34870.webp

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 5:38 PM, espo said:

Always a great show and swap meet. I have a table in the swap meet. Send me a list of anything you want and have been unable to find and I'll see if I have it in my stash.  

I'm here. Arrived late last night. I would love to stop by your table and say hi. Where are you set up?

3 hours ago, mrm said:

I'm here. Arrived late last night. I would love to stop by your table and say hi. Where are you set up?

Not sure of my table assignment yet. I'm thinking about getting there sometime after 4 pm today to both unload the models for sale and inter a few in the show. I'm the old balding guy with a full beard and the good-looking younger blond woman is my wife. Only getting one table usually puts me on one of the ends of the rows of tables. 

8 hours ago, mrm said:

Hope you get this message on your phone. Me table is next to the DJ and his speakers. Glad I like Rock & Roll. 

I'll upload the pictures in few posts, as there are 241 of them. 

These are all the pictures I managed to take. I was going in order table by table, but at some point the awards ceremony started and I did not have the chance to take pics of all the models, as people started packing them away. I apologize if someone does not see their model. I just ran out of time. There was a lot of talent on display and some amazing builds. It was a great show as usual. 

TsDRuQ.jpg

uAHGaf.jpg
xwgrvy.jpg
TdQRFv.jpg
LMyjaR.jpg
9bG3cA.jpg
OzA6xx.jpg
MpPeNU.jpg
CcrZrk.jpg
LnZqbP.jpg
r6jt9k.jpg
rdafBD.jpg
HgNDQu.jpg
r6u1X5.jpg
MK1DlP.jpg
eQEhfX.jpg
o51tUO.jpg
IHEBJy.jpg
LSIZlX.jpg
H13WSG.jpg

76x0uy.jpg
TjavD7.jpg
D9tY6p.jpg
MqdvdS.jpg
KOhQ0s.jpg
ICCgzr.jpg
ls5ijE.jpg
TL6Nba.jpg
DczJJy.jpg
oymMpk.jpg
MVZx30.jpg
GOFpK8.jpg
sG8Imk.jpg
3ZhCJq.jpg
P4C1F9.jpg
PJ785o.jpg
VXfpG7.jpg

5GIgu6.jpg

iEQXUz.jpg

CCoOPS.jpg

hjb9Cl.jpg

5Oy71l.jpg

jd0E5Q.jpg

WV8CT2.jpg

Edited by mrm

5 hours ago, espo said:

Hi Mozzi, great photos and congratulations on your well-deserved awards. Enjoyed meeting you and seeing your builds firsthand. 

Thank you, David. Pleasure was all mine.