Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Vintage {1960's} Matchbox cars & Trucks

ranma

I Just got these through the USPS Via E-bay. Bought for just under $2.00 each with the shipping included in the final cost per  matchbox vehicle . The ones in the box are extra's that I added a couple to from replacing them in my personal collection. The ones in the box will be traded or ??????

DSC07295.JPG

DSC07296.JPG

DSC07297.JPG

DSC07298.JPG

DSC07299.JPG

DSC07300.JPG

DSC07301.JPG

DSC07302.JPG

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mittagskind said:

could be a part of my earlier collection.

Someone sure liked the Dodge BP Tow truck, When I bought these there was three of the tow trucks. I switched out the one I had since the roof light and hook were missing for the best one of the three. I also switched out the crane that I had for the better looking one since the one I had is missing it's hook, and also switched out for the Cadillac S&S ambulance. I had the benz ambulance which is missing the back door. There were 26 Vintage Matchbox vehicles that I won on ebay. Plus one hot wheels that isn't as old.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have all my Matchbox cars. In their boxes. In the Matchbox carry case. Matchbox firehouse and Matchbox folding city. And my matchbox Yesteryear cars in their boxes. Plus my Dinky and Corgi cars.

Edited by ewetwo
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...