Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 47 finally done

Helipilot16

47_ford.jpg

IMG_4202_edited-1.jpg

The first picture is of the one I was copying. It is a 47 Ford built by Dick Graese in Loveland, Colorado in about 1959. It was the most important influence on me when I was a teenager.

I am trying to get the fender skirts done in time for the show.

WoW Marcus, THAT came out GREAT! Looks right on.As far as the skirts are concerned, Does the Revell 48 Ford come with skirts you can use? I just checked, an the old Testors/IMC kit has a set of skirts that look similar, can you use them? Let me know and I'll send em off to you asap! :lol: BTW, is that you in the loach?

Edited by george 53

WoW Marcus, THAT came out GREAT! Looks right on.As far as the skirts are concerned, Does the Revell 48 Ford come with skirts you can use? I just checked, an the old Testors/IMC kit has a set of skirts that look similar, can you use them? Let me know and I'll send em off to you asap! :lol: BTW, is that you in the loach?

I've built a set from scratch and am painting them as we speak.

As for the loach; yes, thats a much skinnier version of me.

Well Marcus, she's lookin pretty true to the original. Those skirts came out real nice! and the do finish it up quite nicely! Ya dun purty good on this one Kidd-O, Looks REAL NICE! I hope she brings you something good at the NNL,other than the pleasure of building such a cool custom! :angry::D