Model Cars Magazine Forum

And, there are no pics of my builds on my Fotki site, either!! :lol:

Actually, Bernard used my camera to take pics for me because he forgot his camera and I was busy selling a lot of magazines!! :P

Where's the link to the rest of your pics?

Raul after your done showing that nice ride along with the trailer, It's coming home with me. :D Nice to see you again my friend.

Got back yesterday from the show. Had a nice fun drive up the coast. Got to experience all the weather from sunshine to rain and sleet and even a little bit of snow.

I got to meet Gregg's wife. And let's say this: Gregg is a lucky man. Gregg did run into the some problems. Had an incident with his camera. I won't go into detail about it but a very nice lady lent him the use of her camera for the show. All in all, it was a very fun show. Got to meet a lot of people. The turnout was better than I thought it was going to be. I believe the model turnout was 1031. A little lower than previous years but not as much as I expected. A lot of vendors and a lot of people showed up.

Here's a link to the gpma pictures taken by Kevin Stewart. They're mainly going to be race cars because that's what the group is about.

http://gpma.org/gallery/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=4335

Hey guys I posted a few pics & my PB link in the contest section...their's about 80+ pics. there, link from here if ya wanna look at them :D ...nice save Raul, and the dog ate my homework! ;);):lol:

Nice pics, Brian!! I'm glad to see that the dog stopped just short of eating your camera!!

Bernard may not have taken a lot of pics with my camera, but I can assure you that the ones he took are clearer than any I ever take at the shows!! :lol:

Later,

:blink::blink::blink:

I think I'm gonna stop building after seeing these builds.....At 55 years & counting I don't have enough years left to bring my skills to that level!!

My hats off to all the talented builders!! ;)

I know what you mean, but I figure I'll keep trying until the end. :D

Actually, we have my father to thank. He's a photography nut and took it upon himself to photograph as many as he could. :lol:

Well Let Him Know they are appreciated..

sorry I didn't get to meet Most of You was so busy Helping out the NNL Gang.. and BS'ing with others..

I was the one that gave out the StraightlineModel award to Tom MacNamara's Ivo showboat.. awesome Model..