Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pics of Flamin Frank Pedregon Fiat Coupe

Hello,

Would anyone happen to have a good sharp picture of the back area of the Flamin Frank Pedregon Fiat Coupe tribute build that his sons built?  I was asked by a friend to see about making up some 1/12th scale decals, and I've found some good pics online showing the lettering on the nose and roof of the car, but the only pics I can find of the back of it aren't clear enough to make out all of the letting.  Attached is some of the pics I've found and some of the lettering I've been able to figure out so far.  If anyone happens to have a good pic they can share, or any guesses to the rest of the lettering, that would great.  Also, on a few of the pics there is a decal on the lower cowl area that I can tell says "Speedsports" on it, but I haven't been able to find a good example of that decal.  Has anyone every seen one of these decals before?  Thanks for any help with this.

Steve A.

Coupe Lettering-01.jpg

Coupe Lettring-02.jpg

Coupe Lettering-03.jpg

Coupe Lettering-04.jpg

Coupe Lettering-05.jpg

22 hours ago, Scott Colmer said:

Hmmm. If it were me, I'd slip my name and the names of a few friends in there. Jus' Say'n.

Had to laugh when I read this response. Several years ago, a friend was in the decal business on the side. Can't remember if it was one of the Platt brothers or Nicholson's Chevy, but the crew was listed on the trunk and no one could make it out. So on went some friends names. Sold a bunch of them.

Thanks for the responses.  I happen to come across one of the current owners Facebook page and sent him a message to see if he could help me out.  When I messaged him he was going to the Nitro Revival Show at Irwindale Speedway and then was going to to another show at Pomona, and said when he was back home in AZ would get in touch with me.

Steve A.