Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need help

Hi I'm not sure if this goes here if not sorry and please delete it. I'm looking for someone who can build a few custom roll cages

Will be factory floor pan and interior  tub with a 25.2 style funny car cage. Any help is greatly appreciated if in wrong area please point me in the right direction.  Thanks.

IMG_0303.JPG

8 hours ago, outkast1027 said:

Hi I'm not sure if this goes here if not sorry and please delete it. I'm looking for someone who can build a few custom roll cages

Will be factory floor pan and interior  tub with a 25.2 style funny car cage. Any help is greatly appreciated if in wrong area please point me in the right direction.  Thanks.

IMG_0303.JPG

It's easy to make you own if you want to learn how to do it. Just buy some evergreen rod of the correct size for your scale. Then get this file set from Harbor Freight. You need these anyways. Only 6 bucks. It has a round file, round taper file and a half round with flat bottom that is perfect for making fish mouth joints so you can glue the tubes together the same way the real ones are welded together.   Needle File Set, 10 Piece (harborfreight.com)

image_22931.jpg

Edited by dwc43
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, outkast1027 said:

Guys if I could build it myself I wouldn't be on here asking for help. I'm handicap and have very limited use of my hands and no feeling in them at all so building it myself is not an option .

I'm, sorry to hear that. I had no idea. I was just trying to help you out. If it was a simpler roll cage, and I had the time I'd offer to do it myself.