Model Cars Magazine Forum

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that I don't use the boards but should.  Just having to right now since even with the broken USPS I would at least find an issue by the 3- week or even just shy of the 4-week mark. Now going on the next month and still no sign of #223. Again, NOT the magazines' fault, just not sure what to manage in this. Any thoughts? I do love the magazine and read every issue received multiple times. Incredible stuff. Just wish it would arrive. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to organize my MCM magazines on my shelf and I think there might be something out of order:

Issue 222 for Sept-Oct 2023. I have it

Issue 223 for Oct-Nov 2023.        Waiting on it but it must be late as today is Mar 2024

Issue 224 for Nov-Dec 2023. Waiting on it but it must be late.

Issue 225 for Jan-Feb 2024. Waiting on it but it must be late.

Issue 226 for Mar-Apr 2024. Waiting on it but it must be late.

Maybe something will have to be accelerated.

My collection of MCM goes back a few years and I look forward to these issues to keep current. Thanks to all at MCM.

I remember that Gregg or one of the editors announced that they were not going to adhere to a "bi-monthly" publishing schedule a few years ago.  Each issue would be published when ready and there would be an issue number with no month on the cover.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sfhess said:

I remember that Gregg or one of the editors announced that they were not going to adhere to a "bi-monthly" publishing schedule a few years ago.  Each issue would be published when ready and there would be an issue number with no month on the cover.

Okay, thanks. Did not know.

• 2 weeks later...

I've learned to have patience waiting for my issues as I always get mine much later than the rest and I don't know why. Issue #222 never did show up and Dave was nice enough to send a replacement. Still, I anticipate seeing the magazine every day when I check the mail. Kind of exciting. Kind of disappointing. It will come. 😀

• 1 month later...