Model Cars Magazine Forum

Complete unbuilt Mobius 1953 Hudson Hornet for Firebirds or Chevy truck annuals/parts and Revell Swamp Monster variations

I have a ton of unbuilt kits I received from a friend that I will never build and I will start posting them up here as I get time to go through them. Most of my upcoming kits will have more than one kit posted for trade but the want list will be the same. I am listing the Mobius Hudson without the box as it is the first one that comes to mind.  Always looking for built ups and annual parts or kits of the 1960-1972 Chevy trucks. 67-68 and Second gen 1/25 scale Firebirds/parts up to 1976. Monogram Chevy and GMC Blazers and Jimmys etc. I really have too much stuff I will never build and would like to just focus on kits and parts for the models I am intersted in.

PXL_20240206_020915665.jpg

PXL_20240206_020919156.jpg

PXL_20240206_020921967.jpg

Edited by AZPartsLocators

• AZPartsLocators changed the title to Complete unbuilt Mobius 1953 Hudson Hornet for Firebirds or Chevy truck annuals/parts and Revell Swamp Monster variations
On 2/3/2024 at 7:13 AM, Modlbldr said:

Great. I'm interested. I'll get you some pics of what I have this afternoon.

Later-

I just uploaded pictures. I saw the ones you had available but they are a little rough for me. If it were a couple blazers or jimmy's I would trade though. Let me do some thinking on anything else I need.