Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need help with a die-cast question

Hi-Po

First of all, I am not a die-cast builder or collector.  I only do plastic.  Now for some background -  many, many years ago my wife and I along with being NASCAR fans, had a Tabasco distributorship and at the time I was buying up anything Tabasco/NASCAR related.  Fast forward to today and I am now in the process of down sizing and I really have no space for everything that I have acquired over the years and the die-cast cars need to go.  My question is does anyone have any information on resources to off load the collection?

I have enclosed some photos of the collection and will happily provide more information as needed.

Thank you for taking a look,

Terry Davis

IMG_2412.JPG

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_2410.JPG

IMG_2411.JPG

Thanks for the reply from vintagerpm but I don't do eBay anymore.  I had my issues with them in the past and quit using them shortly after Covid set in.

Anybody have any other ideas?

I might add that I am not looking to get collector prices for any of the items.  I would just like to see the collection go to someone who would appreciate them.  I am also open to trading for plastic kits.

Edited by Hi-Po
Added more text.