Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scale 3D printed or resin 2bbl carbs.

As I don't build race cars or high performance cars I would like to find some nice 2BBL carbs that are 3D printed or resin. Everything I find are all 4BBL racing or huge carbs that will not work for my applications. Is what I want out there anywhere?

Steve

I feel your pain. I need a couple myself and couldn't find them separate.
VCG has carb sets with 2bbl in them but you'd have to spring for the set to get them, and there are different sets for Holley, Carter, Rochester, and Autolite at $8.00 per.

https://www.vcgresins.com/shop/engines-and-engine-parts

I went back and looked and they all show as sold out. If interested you'd have to contact him to see when he might restock.

Edited by MeatMan

23 hours ago, Fabrux said:

Scale Auto Model Works has a Rochester 2bbl, an Autolite 2100, and a Carter ABD in various engine packs. VCG Resins is his authorized printer.

If you are looking for just the 2bbl carbs, feel free to reach out! I offer several different 2bbl carbs, from the classic Stromberg 97 small footprint carbs, to 60's & 70's 2bbl carbs, like the Holley 2300 or Autolite 2100! You can see all of my different carburetor options at my site, https://cults3d.com/en/design-collections/Scale_Auto_Model_Works/engine-bay-upgrades. I can print them for you as well, if you aren't ale to print them yourself! Just send me an email to ScaleAuto@aol.com and let me know what you are looking for! 

• Like 1