Model Cars Magazine Forum

2017 chevy camaro widebody

michelle

this is a amt 2017 camaro kit with a custom widebody kit that I 3d resin printed and the widebody kit files were designed by blackboxstl I painted the body rust-oleum 2x gloss marigold and painted the hood rust-oleum 2x gloss black the rims tires trunk lid spoiler and exhaust tips and front and rear splitters are are from the widebody kit

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, karbuildr said:

Good stuff. I definitely like the yellow and the wide body is very cool. I have two of these kits painted, one day I'll get around to building them. Well done.

Thank you 

Michelle, this is easly your best custom kit yet. The colour makes it pop and the interior and engine compartment detail is spot on. Really well done and I will be looking forward to your next wide body creation. 

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

5 hours ago, XYHARRY said:

Michelle, this is easly your best custom kit yet. The colour makes it pop and the interior and engine compartment detail is spot on. Really well done and I will be looking forward to your next wide body creation. 

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

Thank you 
There are two more wide bodies coming a 68 charger and a 71 mustang 

• Like 1