Model Cars Magazine Forum

1975 Dodge Dart Sport

Keef

Decided to try a box stock build to break the slump I’ve been experiencing lately. Other than wheels and tires and the wired distributor everything else is out of the box.

IMG_1410.png

IMG_1411.png

IMG_1466.jpeg

IMG_1467.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

IMG_1469.jpeg

IMG_1505.jpeg

• Like 7

Nice color Keith, your boots follow your lips as they say around here, you already told me in a post that it was one of your favorite colors!  It’s true that this color goes well with this type of bodywork.  These old Model Master spray cans are very rare now (at least here in Canada), save it for the museum, it will increase in value. 😉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AmericanMuscleFan said:

Nice color Keith, your boots follow your lips as they say around here, you already told me in a post that it was one of your favorite colors!  It’s true that this color goes well with this type of bodywork.  These old Model Master spray cans are very rare now (at least here in Canada), save it for the museum, it will increase in value. 😉

Unfortunately I have a very short supply of those paints left. I should have stocked up on them before they became discontinued.

IMG_1518.jpeg

Looks awesome. You just nailed it with the Panther Pink. I have a couple jars of it in lacquer from MCW, just waiting for the right build to lay it down( maybe a T/A Challenger, I knew a guy that had one in the 80’s that was stunning).

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Rattlecan Dan said:

Sharp looking! I'm fearing a little back tire rub. But nice-looking build.

I’ll just put some air in the Gabriel Hi-Jackers 😂🤣