Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chevrolet Astro I Experimental by AMT 1:25

ea0863

3 hours ago, spencer1984 said:

Nicely done, it's great to see one of these built! I found one in a box of built/damaged kits a few months ago, so this will also be helpful for figuring out how it's supposed to look.

Thank you Bill. Let me know if you need the instructions or anything.

• Like 1

Nice build of a very interesting concept car, and a very cool old kit. Thanks for the good photos of the kit break-down. This is the first one I've seen built, and I have always been curious about the kit contents. Well done.

1 hour ago, Bainford said:

Nice build of a very interesting concept car, and a very cool old kit. Thanks for the good photos of the kit break-down. This is the first one I've seen built, and I have always been curious about the kit contents. Well done.

Thank you kindly Trevor

53 minutes ago, Mr. Metallic said:

Very cool to see one of these, let alone one built up in such a clean manner. Well done.

Thank you much Craig

12 minutes ago, Gramps46 said:

Good job on the Astro.  

Your  Sputofuoco Astro II in 1:43 scale resembles the Chaparral 2D in the same time period.  Hmm?

Thank you Gary. And your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, both were designed and/or influenced by Larry Shinoda from what I understand.