Model Cars Magazine Forum

'57 Corvette

TransAmMike

On 5/1/2024 at 9:32 PM, Volzfan59 said:

@TransAmMike, You would be 100% correct! I'm a native knoxvillian and my blood runs orange. Even though I live in southeast Arkansas, I'm a diehard VFL (Vol for Life).

Steve 

I'm not a Tennessee native but been here south of Nashville 18 years....being  from New Orleans my blood runs LSU purple and gold😂

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 11:19 PM, Bills72sj said:

That looks simply STUNNING!

Well thanks a lot Bill☺️

On 5/2/2024 at 11:23 PM, slusher said:

Beautiful Corvette, Mike!!

Hey there Carl, much appreciated😊

On 5/3/2024 at 6:41 AM, ChrisR said:

Very nice.

Thanks Chris!!

10 hours ago, XYHARRY said:

Really nice Corvette there Mike, I especially like the fuel line detail. Well done. 

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

Thanks David. I seldom do more then plug wiring but it just looked so naked at the top.

5 hours ago, TransAmMike said:

I'm not a Tennessee native but been here south of Nashville 18 years....being  from New Orleans my blood runs LSU purple and gold😂

You're probably like me, I'm the only Vols fan that I know of here. They're all LSU and AR fans. There is one Tide fan, he's my neighbor. I bet there's not too many LSU fans in middle TN. I retired from the state of TN, lived in Nashville for 14 years.

On 5/4/2024 at 8:09 PM, Volzfan59 said:

You're probably like me, I'm the only Vols fan that I know of here. They're all LSU and AR fans. There is one Tide fan, he's my neighbor. I bet there's not too many LSU fans in middle TN. I retired from the state of TN, lived in Nashville for 14 years.

Surprisingly, there are quite a few LSU fans in lower middle TN.  But for whatever reason, I thing Alabummer fans outnumber Vols fans🤔

On 5/4/2024 at 9:07 PM, Ace-Garageguy said:

Good looking model. I'd like to have a 1:1 just like it as a daily.  :D

Thank you Bill.  Not sure I'd want to daily drive a '57 Vette but the occasional romp would be enjoyable.  Thanks again!