Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 plymouth satellite

michelle

this is a kitbashed 1/24 scale model made up of items from parts boxes most are from a Revell 70 road runner and a Revell 70 gtx and a section of a Revell 70 superbird hood and the front bench seat and shifter steering wheel and rims tires and 340 engine and air dam section are from various other models the hood and trunk lid stripes are from my decal box and I painted the body and bumpers and grille a base coat of rust-oleum universal metallic turquoise with a top coat of plasti dip pearlizer which has a sapphire blue tint so it made the turquoise color go more to the blue side then the more green side the turquoise paint was

i have a song from 2023 called SATELLITE which has a 70's pop sound playing in the background of the video as it fit the car being a satellite and is a 70's car 

• Like 7

On 5/4/2024 at 2:44 PM, michelle said:

this is a kitbashed 1/24 scale model made up of items from parts boxes most are from a Revell 70 road runner and a Revell 70 gtx and a section of a Revell 70 superbird hood and the front bench seat and shifter steering wheel and rims tires and 340 engine and air dam section are from various other models the hood and trunk lid stripes are from my decal box and I painted the body and bumpers and grille a base coat of rust-oleum universal metallic turquoise with a top coat of plasti dip pearlizer which has a sapphire blue tint so it made the turquoise color go more to the blue side then the more green side the turquoise paint was

i have a song from 2023 called SATELLITE which has a 70's pop sound playing in the background of the video as it fit the car being a satellite and is a 70's car 

I always loved the big Mopars! I have about 8 of them in my stash! Keep on modeling! Nice work Michelle! 

58 minutes ago, DREAMSCALE CONCEPTS said:

I always loved the big Mopars! I have about 8 of them in my stash! Keep on modeling! Nice work Michelle! 

Thank you

2 hours ago, ewetwo said:

Very nice Michelle. The color is great and I have to get one of those turn tables. 🙂

Thank you 
I have two of those turntables I got them on Amazon