Model Cars Magazine Forum

May the 4th be with you!

Posted (edited)

Sorry, but to me there's nothing special about may 4th! We have dish network which has TNT, TBS, And FX , and there hasn't been a month since the start of this year that Star Wars hasn't be aired! Be it 1.2.3. The new Hope (4) Empire strikes back (5) Return of the Jedi (6) The Fart Awakens (7) The last Jedi (8), The Rise of Skywalker, Or the star warts stories of rouge one/solo...... I'm Burned out on STAR WART'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ranma

15 minutes ago, ranma said:

Sorry, but to me there's nothing special about may 4th! We have dish network which has TNT, TBS, And FX , and there hasn't been a month since the start of this year that Star Wars hasn't be aired! Be it 1.2.3. The new Hope (4) Empire strikes back (5) Return of the Jedi (6) The Fart Awakens (7) The last Jedi (8), The Rise of Skywalker, Or the star warts stories of rouge one/solo...... I'm Burned out on STAR WART'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that.

15 hours ago, FoMoCo66 said:

Sorry to hear that.

in fact as I write this my roommate is watching Star Wars, He does it every single time it's on. I've seen another non star wars movie to many times already since FX has been showing it (Ghostbuster's Afterlife) he watches it every time it's on as well. Well back to the Hobby I go...........

My favorite SW build. Scratchbuilt in 1/64 scale from photos in the movie prohram and the SW photo book. Only info out there at the time. Balsa frame with sheet plastic cover and lots of junk box parts!!! Only model I have won cash with. At a Sci-Fi contest long ago I won 1st place and a $100 dollar bill!!! Thx

SANDCRAWLER1.jpg

• Like 1