Model Cars Magazine Forum

DEATHPROOF NOVA

made007

WOW Jose, now THAT'S the "Deathproof" Nova! Your doin an OUTSTANDING job on it! Next, maybe you should do both the Challenger AND Stuntman Mike's Charger! That would REALLY be COOL! "To REALLY enjoy the attributes of this car, Ya need ta be sittin HERE!!!" I just LOVED that flick, an I got the DVD! :D

Well Jose, Rick(LSU Fan) deviated a little on his,so it's not an EXACT copy of Stuntman Mike's Nova. BUT YOURS IS! And a fine replica it is,too! I had forgotten about the girls Mustang though. That would be cool to build all 3 cars, then you'd have you a GM, Ford an a Mopar! And ALL lookin GREAT! :o:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jose, awesome work mate.

Just looked through your album, and the detail you're squeezing into this is incredible.....two thumbs up.....

Aside from the duck, which looks perfect.....the cage, the motor, all the underside weathering........that interior !!......FANTASTIC.

Keep up the great work mate.

cheers

Greg

Edit..

I watched (started to watch...) the movie just the other day.....

I borrowed it from a mate, but it is only a cheap copy, and proceeded to jump and miss frames etc.... B) ...I'll get a good copy and watch it again...

Edited by stump

Jose, awesome work mate.

Just looked through your album, and the detail you're squeezing into this is incredible.....two thumbs up.....

Aside from the duck, which looks perfect.....the cage, the motor, all the underside weathering........that interior !!......FANTASTIC.

Keep up the great work mate.

cheers

Greg

Edit..

I watched (started to watch...) the movie just the other day.....

I borrowed it from a mate, but it is only a cheap copy, and proceeded to jump and miss frames etc.... B) ...I'll get a good copy and watch it again...

thanks for the comments, well the movie its not that great for some people, but i like it

• 2 weeks later...

Nascar tires, sanded cause they didnt fit, too wide

IMG_2504.jpg

now im looking for some ideas to do the treads to the tires, dont want to run to a corner with sreet dust and roll over while chasing a victim,LOL

Edited by made007

now im 3 months on it, in june its 4 months, an it might go 5 until finished, the nova challenge on my forum expired, nobody posted anything, just me with this project and i didnt finished on time, but im still motivated to finish this project wich i think its my best up to this date , thanks

Edited by made007

Orale Jose!!! You GO Dawg! You GOTTSTA keep goin! Stuntman Mike is up(down?)there now justa watchin ya like a cat does a mouse! Ya KNOW he wants ya ta finish up "The Ol' Stuntman's Nova"! It'll look KILLER(pun intended)wen it's done!!! :P:)

Edited by george 53