Model Cars Magazine Forum

Guys, is anyone else haveing this problem? When I log onto them, I get the first page, the one that says"Welcome to Drag City Castings" but there's NO way to access the website!. There's the addy to a guy who prints decals for some of the kits, but that's all. Even my little pointy hand DOESN'T come up when I put it on a picture, like it normally does!.

I even PM'd Ed to see if he was still in buisness and he said yes, that he didn't /wasn't haveing any problems with the site,and asked if something may be wrong at my end. I don't know. All I DO know is I can't get on www.dragcitycastings.com . Even when you guys put it in here for me to just click on, it only goes to that first page,an Duhhh.... Like it doesn't exist! Anyone else havein a problem,or is it just ME on a Monday??? ;)B):lol:

George, I just tried it on my end (No "S" in the addy) and it worked fine.

See if my paste works here. Bob's link worked for me...........I was able to click/navigate through the site------he's got some nice stuff!

What browser are you using? I'm on Firefox, but I notice it's not working with my IE8 (brand new this week for me). Probably some settings I have to change but don't have time right now as I'm leaving the house shortly.

Let us know...............:D

Just one more quick note..................His website I think needs to be updated to be compatible with the new Internet Explorer 8. I just tried to use the "Compatibility View" on IE8 and the site still doesn't show up correctly.

George, use Mozilla Firefox..............you won't have as many issues with it despite what Bill Gates says about the "new" IE8. :D

Bill my Freind, you know I trust you,and I do beleive you've probly forgotten more about puters that I've ever known! :o But it hasta be one of the things they've already mentioned. You might as well be talkin Greek to me when you start talkin bout how to do what on these things! :blink:;)

Oh yeah, it didn't work this time either. :o;)

dang dude. Your kinda in trouble huh. what i would do(mine works fine) but i would email ed and ask him about what cha need. Ed i gotta say is a great guy. Me and him have had random model car chats on the internet. I hope it works out for you.

Maybe clear your cookies and restart the computer. I sometimes have to do that.

George,

You're not alone. I've ordered using my shortcut before but not now. Bill's right, even that compatability button doesn't help. I thought it was just my problem last week but now I see you're having the same issue. IE8 is doing something wierd!

Brian