Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Ford

olarge1

Great build. Really inspired detailing and weathering. The interior, of course, acts as the centerpiece. But the stance is as nice as I've seen on a scale channeled '32. Looks great from every angle. It was a treat to watch it come together and this great result is the payoff. Bravo. B):D

Love the weathering and detail looks awesome.

I am grateful you could build "old Skool" without falling into the Rat Rod trap. Old Skoolers would call this a "project in the works" or a driveable project waiting for that super paint job. You have captured the look of the postwar rodders very well. This is a model to be proud of.

Gary

what did you used for the tires the white part, how did you paint it?

The tires are from revells 29 ford pick up Good guys they are a 2 peice rubber and hard plastic insert.. i just left them white plastic (should have shot a coat of dull coat on em)

Looks great David! where in Charlotte are you located? I'm looking for some fellow modelers to hang out with. I live off of Pineville/Mathews rd. not too far Rea rd. and 485

Gray

Hi Gary, I not far from you, @ the other end of the 485 in Steele Creek on 160..have you been able to find any good hobby shops? the only one I know of is Hobby Stop in Rock Hill and they also have a build club I think they met on Thursdays night?