Model Cars Magazine Forum

What a bunch of hacks we all are!

As long as there are guys like this around, I am convinced that no matter how good you get, there is always someone who has better skills. I realized this when I met Augie Hiscano, and looked at all of his cars, which he was displaying at a contest down here some years ago. But I was also reminded about a similar guy to this in Italy many years ago who built these cars, and was way beyond our league.

I convinced myself that I have chosen my niche, and am limited or not limited by my imagination and creativity, and the medium I choose to work with is plastic model car kits.

I judge myself by being the best I can be within myself, and not on some other guy who is building off the charts. There is and always will be someone out there like that.

The point is to enjoy the ride, so to speak. We are at all one stage of our skill levels, and the only cost to get there is fun. So, go out and have it.

Ken "FloridaBoy'