P - P - P - PIC PIC PICTURE s-s-s-s 66

Corvette ZR1!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a prank on me is it?

YES!!!

WOHOO!!!!!

HORRAY!!!!

LONG LIVE REVELL!!!!!!!!!

Get me a case of these to go please!

Can you tell I'm happy? That's all I needed to get back to the hobby.

Thanks,

thanks for keeping the photos coming, looking good out there! now I hope the Hudson and Chrysler are not manufactured as NASCAR kits....I mean I hope they leave the options there so it can be built anyways we see fit.

s'up with the Revell '57 Cadillac? I think it says 1/25 on the box.....is that multi pc body?

thanks for keeping the photos coming, looking good out there! now I hope the Hudson and Chrysler are not manufactured as NASCAR kits....I mean I hope they leave the options there so it can be built anyways we see fit.

s'up with the Revell '57 Cadillac? I think it says 1/25 on the box.....is that multi pc body?

Shouldn't be much difference in the NASCAR Hudson, didn't they just add paint to a street car at that point?

I hope the Hudson is both versions, will keep eyes and ears open

Yes, the Cadi is the old multi-piece body kit

NEXT!

Great pix.

.....Look's like Monogram's 1982 1/32 "snaper" Fruehauf Tanker, was able to "sneak out" after over 20 years, on a lower shelf, with a.....the Mack R?....Freightliner FLC? in front :D

Great news for the Lone Star, let's hope a 1/25 kit :lol:

Amt's: Ford T, double drag kits, Tommy Ivo...(a beauty of a dragster) & White Road Boss kits are also great news.

Little red wagon racing transporter set is also pretty neat....not replica of the real rig ??? B)

HEY GREGG, WAS ERIN PETIT THEIR AT THE SHOW? I AM WORKING ON A FEW PROJECTS FOR LINDBERG/HAWK MODELS AND THE MY 1/16TH SCALE LOW ROD IS A "LINDBERG" R/C AND I AM GOING TO MEET UP WITH HIM SOON TO SHOW HIM THE LOW ROD IN PERSON :P THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT PICTURES "MI PANA" :P