Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lets see some trucks!

Jared Roach

I need to see some trucks for some inspiration! I'm waiting on a 99 silverado and I don't know the way I should build it! So if you got any truck builds, and it dosen't matter what they are as long as they are trucks!! post em here! :lol: THANKS!!

Why not use your imagination and see what comes from it? Failing that have a look around the web....Only you know how to build the subject..LOL

Why not use your imagination and see what comes from it? Failing that have a look around the web....Only you know how to build the subject..LOL

I know but i've built so many in the past I have no idea what to do with it. I've looked around but really I just want to see some stuff to get my creative juices flowing again. Right now I'm trying to finish a custom tow truck so I'm trying to get some ideas before I get the kit.

Go through my topic's should be a little bit of everything, If you want I can get some pictures of my shelfs in my shop, plenty of trucks in there.

That would be great if you want to post those pics! BTW, sorry I'm asking this again, but when are you going to start the sonoma!!!! If you haven't got the engine yet it's alright, your killing me here with suspense! :P yea those pics would be great to see. B)

That would be great if you want to post those pics! BTW, sorry I'm asking this again, but when are you going to start the sonoma!!!! If you haven't got the engine yet it's alright, your killing me here with suspense! :P yea those pics would be great to see. B)

Well Jared I just wanna Finish my Willy's then I'm gonna build the Sonoma. I'll post some pic's here of SOME of my trucks, so I don't bog you fella's down.

here's my '99 silverado

HPIM0678.jpg

HPIM0679.jpg

HPIM0680.jpg

'90 chevy stepside #1 mild garage custom

trailerandcar001.jpg

trailerandcar002.jpg

'84 GMC dually, that started life as a fleetside with stepside fenders chopped and thinned to fit

bigred183.jpg

pictures513.jpg

bigred180.jpg

bigred181.jpg

2-5.jpg

1-9.jpg

1-6.jpg

Tommy that S10 is Bad Ass, no other name for it, BTW My grandfather had a '64 Chevy the same color, My dad with his band rolled it into a swamp. Then when it was sitting at the garage in the town my dad's band was playing at, a drunk crashed into it and knocked it over a cliff.