Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1969 Chevrolet Nova Non-SS

Mj-Styro

Great looking build! I really like the color. It's builds like these that I really appreciate. I like to see normal cars have attention paid to them. I like the popular cars, too, along with customs, but the everyday cars just really stand out to me.

Digging the sixers I have been seeing lately. Love the rally wheels. Nice to see non-SS/non-big block/non-V8 muscle cars from time to time. They don't all have to be outrage muscle cars. Granny needs to pick up her groceries too! What did sixer did you use? Nice job on the detail!

Believe it or not i used the six out of the 1963 Chevy ll wagon.......

Thank you for the comments.........and your right they alld ont wanna be muscle cars just wanna bees for sure now LOL.......if that makes sense

Believe it or not i used the six out of the 1963 Chevy ll wagon.......

Thank you for the comments.........and your right they alld ont wanna be muscle cars just wanna bees for sure now LOL.......if that makes sense

Right.......... but with out the lug nutt details

What 63 Nova wagon kit? and Yes, without the lug nut details, but that could be easily added with styrene rod.

What 63 Nova wagon kit? and Yes, without the lug nut details, but that could be easily added with styrene rod.

AMT Original I have had a few junk kits over the years for parts and got a decent engine from one of them..........the trumpeter kit has a very detailed six also.........another option