Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wolfies Awb 65 Chevelle Gasser

Wolfie427.com

Well we were tired of waiting for this old lady to pick up her yellow restored 65 with original 6 cylinder and all mint so we decided to keep it and change it around a bit!!I had a used funnycar motor behind the outhouse and figgered up some special suspension and awb tricks and off we went!!!..WOWWIE car is dern quick alrighty BUT NO BRAKES!!!!!

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0589-1.jpg

DSC_0590-1.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg

DSC_0618-1.jpg

DSC_0621-1.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0628.jpg

DSC_0581copy.jpg

http://www.wolfie427.com/

Interesting and very artful, um, er, or should I say creative subjects you build Wolfie, I like them. Can I ask where and what gives you the inspiration to build creations so far off the main stream? Your weathering is great.

Nice bit of "photo" bending in the last shot.

Edited by Plastic Freak

Interesting and very artful, um, er, or should I say creative subjects you build Wolfie, I like them. Can I ask where and what gives you the inspiration to build creations so far off the main stream? Your weathering is great.

Nice bit of "photo" bending in the last shot.

Note for your next build Wolfie, the blower and injector scoop on Funny Car engines are aluminum, therefore they don't rust, they corrode in white or gray. Just thought I'd mention it.

Gary

Well we were tired of waiting for this old lady to pick up her yellow restored 65 with original 6 cylinder and all mint so we decided to keep it and change it around a bit!!I had a used funnycar motor behind the outhouse and figgered up some special suspension and awb tricks and off we went!!!..WOWWIE car is dern quick alrighty BUT NO BRAKES!!!!!

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0589-1.jpg

DSC_0590-1.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg

DSC_0618-1.jpg

DSC_0621-1.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0628.jpg

DSC_0581copy.jpg

http://www.wolfie427.com/

that is just sick dude i love it but wouldn't that thing fall apart after starting up? :D