Model Cars Magazine Forum

Christmas Haul

Well here is what I got from My Fiance',2 restorable Dodge Trucks,a 73,and 74,everything but the Force 440 on the right ,I got that from a friend for a trade,and The Dusters were for my Birthday!A promo and a mint kit!The 76 Road Runner was From my Mom and Dad,yes they STILL get me models,at my age!

My wife got a Carney Plastics case. It has a mirrored back and will hold 21 cars. I already mounted it to the wall and will fill it next week - and then take pics. She also got me a HOK package of 10 ready to shoot colors along with a silver and a gold base coat. Hope to play with them next week.

I got the White Freightliner, International Transtar 4300 semi tractors and 12 model cases!

10 of the cases were the new Lindberg cases. They say they are for 1/24th and 1/25th but are bigger than the other cases! Are they for 1/18th scale too? They don't say so!

Also got a fleece lined hooded flannel and somecash! ;)

What is the length on those? I need some bigger cases that the AMT ones for some pickups.

For Christmas I got a few video games for PS3 ( Golf and a Ferrari game ), Gift card for Hobby Lobby, some good old Clint Eastwood movies and some good sports stuff(football Nascar). My buddy got a nice kit and a lot of supply money in gift cards so since we build together we will see what we bring back over the next week. Happy Hobby'n!

I got all 1/87th stuff. Prieser Bus Riders, Ricko 32 Ford red, Pikes stuff Truck Terminal, Woodland Scenic's Auto Scenes Peter's Painter's, Doc Watson, weathering powders, and a assortment of over 200 doors, and window kit.

We also got 18 inches of snow, and the wind. The interstates were closed till today, and have cleaned the driveway 3 times.