Model Cars Magazine Forum

Blindside

envious8420

I started out with the usa-1 monster truck kit from AMT. I ditched the monster truck wheels and tires for a set of soreal concepts 49in. Interco TRXUS MT tires on weld wheels. after modifying the leaf springs i got it down to a reasonable height. The blazer rear is scratch built from styrene and filler. once the body is ready for paint ill start building a decent power plant.

100_9537.jpg

100_9536.jpg

100_9535.jpg

100_9534.jpg

100_9532.jpg

comments and opinions welcomed!

Neat, I'm digging the sedan delivery/panel van look!

Sweet build of the newer Blazer. I like your scratch building. To bad in real life they killed it off changed the name to Tahoe then decided to add a couple more doors later. Long live Blazer!

Yea, but they truely ruined it after swapping to that inferior front suspension too :)

Guest lugnuts

Thanks for the heads up, i never could get an actual size in scale on these.

Well if ya actually scale em out, the 49's are 50's and the 46's are 47's. But they call em 49's and 46's. They also have the 44's boggers. The 49's are the "iroks " it says irok on the side wall, the 46's are the trux's, says it on the side wall. 44's are the boggers, they look diff all have a diff tread design. Not an expert, or trying to take away from your build, just a freindly heads up! Keep the good work up!