Model Cars Magazine Forum

'34 FORD

mikey

Mike-

The changes are small but looking good. What is that windshield frame from? That kit is a pretty big block of resin, if I'm not mistaken. My buddy had one of the Flintstone Studes that he actually took the time to sand down and open the hood. Must have taken him a week. LOL

What color or other mods do you have planned?

Later-

Those changes make a world of difference in the looks of that kit. My wife wanted that kit several years ago, she was so disappointed with it she boxed it up and hasn't touched it since. The Pegasus wheels look fantastic sitting next to the body as does the Smoothster windshield posts.

Guest Mustang3.8

I have this kit as well. The real car is owned by Michael Anthony, bassist for Van Halen! It was built by Foose and Boyd. It looks great with those wheels.

I think it was me that gave you that kit. B) Great start, Mikey.

The wheels amd windshield make for a great silhouette. cool.gif Given the block 'o resin nature of this Flintstone kit I'm assuming its a curbside. What are your plans for the interior and front suspension details?

I'm going to use the kit's interior,and I have modified the the front suspension to get it to sit really low.

I think it was me that gave you that kit. :) Great start, Mikey.

I believe it was you that sent me this one. Many thanks!

Now, I don't know which way to go with it. Do I build it as the real one or do a custom job. I have some big an dlittle wires from Pegasus that I want to put on a little roadster so might go that direction. This one is turning out great!