Model Cars Magazine Forum

Concept cars youd love to see?

Love that El Camino :), it looks like a Camaro/UTE.

I would like to see a new Firebird.. if pontiac were still alive. lets hope the bird can rise from the ashes in the future..

But speaking of the firebird.. there was plans for a station wagon firebird, and i beleive a few were made ?

77pontiac_type-k_02.jpg

POCI%2056.JPG

I am a huge fan on muscle cars with odd features them like the el camino being a muscle truck, that pontiaca muscle station wagon etc..

Love that El Camino :), it looks like a Camaro/UTE.

I would like to see a new Firebird.. if pontiac were still alive. lets hope the bird can rise from the ashes in the future..

But speaking of the firebird.. there was plans for a station wagon firebird, and i beleive a few were made ?

77pontiac_type-k_02.jpg

POCI%2056.JPG

I am a huge fan on muscle cars with odd features them like the el camino being a muscle truck, that pontiaca muscle station wagon etc..

I know one or two companies had kits of the Kammback (Type K) Trans Ams and I think a Camaro like it as well. I really wish those would be reissued!

I know one or two companies had kits of the Kammback (Type K) Trans Ams and I think a Camaro like it as well. I really wish those would be reissued!

I think Lindberg re-issued the Kammback kit in the '80s, so I'm guessing they still have the molds. I was never a fan of the rear windows on the F-bodies and felt the H-body Vega/Astre had a much better looking Kammback wagon design, sepecially in GT trim.

I would've liked to have seen Pontiac get a crack at an El Camino/Sprint variant back in the day:

1353809-450-282-1.jpg

1353808-450-317.jpg

And a RWD Buick Reatta would've been nice to see, too:

reatta.jpg

And this is just plain cool:

1968_American_Motors_AMX_GT.jpg

i would love to see this little gem

Pontiac G8 ST

Just get a Holden Ute, stick a Pontiac grill, engine and other details on it and..

Wa-lah !

untitledhi4.png

--

whilst browsing the interwebs i found this crazy mix of Italy and American car breeding..

Its a Bertone Concept Corvette 1984 called "Ramarro" which means green lizard in italian.

Bertone_Corvette_Ramarro.jpg

Bertone_Corvette_Ramarro_side.jpg

Bertone_Corvette_Ramarro_rear.jpg

Cadillac Sixteen

Cadillac-Sixteen-006.jpg

Lee-

RWD Cadillac Flagship Gets Go-Ahead

GM CEO Ed Whitacre's directed Cadillac to develop a RWD flagship model positioned above the upcoming Cadillac XTS according to Car&Driver. It's mostly speculation at this point, but for now dream sweetly of the Cadillac Sixteen. [Car&Driver]

http://jalopnik.com/5561314/rwd-cadillac-flagship-gets-go+ahead