Model Cars Magazine Forum

WHere is Dukefan69?

Nick Hasn't been on-line since the 4th of June.

Anybody else near Whitby,Ontario, Canada and can knock on his Trailer?

Just gotta know if ya got what i sent.

That is all I need to know.

Canada shipping is soo not reliable.

Yes, I'm very Impatient :D

Deal with it. :lol:

He once claimed that he "owned" a couple trucks and a car or two. Scale-Master called his bluff & asked to see the titles with Nick's name on them. Something tells me that Nick, a la O.J.Simpson, is still "looking". :lol:

Around here it is Exam time or finals, so a lot of studying going on :lol: I know my kids,well at least two of them like to wait til the last week of school to get serious.The good news is my oldest graduated high school last week

Your kids are still in school in the middle of June? Seriously? :lol:

Well, i will answer this one since im his friend, and moderator on his forum and ect..........

Nick's computer crapped out on him, and he has no way of getting online. well atleast right now he can't. trust me, i hope he can soon.

and by the way Monty..... shut your mouth....... he does own the trucks, i have seen pics of them, ect. and i believe him, he never lied to me about anything, and i don't think he will start either! if you don't believe him, then thats your fault and you have issues then. and yes... northern kids are still in school, when i lived in ohio, i started school in september, and school ended in june, the schooling up north is different than it is in the south. if you don't beleve that, then again...... you have problems! so yeah, make sure you know what your talkin about before flappin your lip

Edited by Harry P.

Well, i will answer this one since im his friend, and moderator on his forum and ect..........

Wow, you're a moderator on Nicks's forum? I've forgotten the rules of protocol; do I genuflect or just kiss the ring? BTW, make sure you list that "moderator" thingie on your resume' - it'll certainly open some doors for you.

Nick's computer crapped out on him, and he has no way of getting online. well atleast right now he can't. trust me, i hope he can soon. and by the way Monty..... shut your mouth....... he does own the trucks, i have seen pics of them, ect. and i believe him, he never lied to me about anything, and i don't think he will start either! if you don't believe him, then thats your fault and you have issues then.

Apparently you and Nick share the same level of reading comprehension, so I can certainly understand the need for staying in school longer. Scale-Master issued the original challenge: show us the titles with Nick's name on them. Maybe you could use your super powers as a moderator to help him find them.

and yes... northern kids are still in school, when i lived in ohio, i started school in september, and school ended in june, the schooling up north is different than it is in the south. if you don't beleve that, then again...... you have problems! so yeah, make sure you know what your talkin about before flappin your lip

Jawohl, Herr Moderator! I regret my previous lack of respect, but I just found out you had your own magazine as well: http://globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/internet-tough-guy-magazine.gif I lived in four Midwest states before moving to Texas, and all started school in late August and ended in late May. Do I still have to shut my mouth, Majesty?

I came... I saw... I edited. wink.gif

Man...poor kid can't avoid controversy even when he's not posting. Some people, the troubles just find them...

sorry harry,

and yeah mark, poor kid, nick can't do anything with out being accused of committing murder, and its messed up. all Im doing is passing along the info i received.

Jawohl, Herr Moderator! I regret my previous lack of respect, but I just found out you had your own magazine as well: http://globalnerdy.c...uy-magazine.gif I lived in four Midwest states before moving to Texas, and all started school in late August and ended in late May. Do I still have to shut my mouth, Majesty?

you know what.................. im not going to stoop down to your ugly-filthy-gross level...... so im leaving this alone.

wow.

First, let me say I just am posting here because I like to post in topics that get closed. It's a another hobby of mine.

Second, from personal experience, I can tell you that start / end dates for school are different everywhere. Example: When i was in High School in Central NY, school started After labor day and ended after Flag day. Now that I have kids in school in Central Ohio, School starts near the end of August & ends before memorial Day. So how about All Y'all Shut up??

lol, i noticed thats another hobby of yourslaugh.gif

Been outta school for a long time myself. I like it when school is out down here so I don't to put up with all those darn yellow buses in the mornings and afternoons. School is out for the summer but they still take the taxes. You want kids in school? You pay for it instead of me.

Brandon, since Nick can't drive them yet, I hope they are up on concrete blocks.

who says he can't drive them yetwink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif . i have been driving since i was 8, yeah back then it might have been in the yard or what ever. heck, when i was 13 i took my dads car for a joy ride around the neighborhoodlaugh.gif and oh, he still doesn't know about that eitherwink.gif

Let's test this hypothesis: "I've never lied to you about anything B_Rad88....and this is my girlfriend"

34-Scarlett_Johansson_Hot100_l.jpg

Now you've seen a picture, so you believe me, right? laugh.gif

well if you HAD a non-photoshoped complete original pic of you with her then yes i might believe that, but highly unlikely.

Scarlett Johansson! sooo Hottttt cool.gif

Brandon, lets hope your parents don't check up on you on the 'net, you just spilled the beans on yourself.

Dave

what the hell you talking about?

Let's test this hypothesis: "I've never lied to you about anything B_Rad88....and this is my girlfriend"

34-Scarlett_Johansson_Hot100_l.jpg

Now you've seen a picture, so you believe me, right? :lol:

DANG Mark, she's two timing both of us. She was just here last night. :lol:

I'm also happy when school is out due to traffic.

And I agree about the taxes,I pay to send my kids to catholic school and still have to pay for everyone elses kids to go to the public schools. Plus I pay for all those that get tuition breaks at the catholic schools!

Been outta school for a long time myself. I like it when school is out down here so I don't to put up with all those darn yellow buses in the mornings and afternoons. School is out for the summer but they still take the taxes. You want kids in school? You pay for it instead of me.

Not sure why the bashing on Dukefan even started to begin with but I am sure glad that school is out for the summer. I hate waiting for the yellow school buses in the morning while sitting in my car. :lol: Now I can leave the house later and still get to work the same time.

EDIT: LMAO at Marks gif. ^^^

Edited by 85firebird

wow.

First, let me say I just am posting here because I like to post in topics that get closed. It's a another hobby of mine.

Second, from personal experience, I can tell you that start / end dates for school are different everywhere. Example: When i was in High School in Central NY, school started After labor day and ended after Flag day. Now that I have kids in school in Central Ohio, School starts near the end of August & ends before memorial Day. So how about All Y'all Shut up??

What part of CNY? I grew up in Liverpool NY outside of Syracuse.

My top ten

1. Roscoe got him

2. Cooter needed help

3. General Lee needed gas

4. He's cutting Daisy's shorts

5. Bo put him in the trunk

6. Uncle Jed blew hisself up

7. Luke needed highlights. 8. Teaching Ennis to drive

9. Boss needed a pig on spit 10.he's watching Rockford File

Edited by ponyxpress