Model Cars Magazine Forum

59 m&m hearse jimmy flintstone

dryvr12

Well, here it is. I'm trying to make this the one model I can be proud of, and for close to $70, it better be. Still gotta clean of the acrylic paint off the grille a little, finish sanding and add another coat of primer, find a flat burgundy paint for the interior, get a nice gloss black, and get some BMF. Anybody know of a flat burgundy?

5-16-10004.jpg

5-16-10009.jpg

5-16-10007.jpg

Looks good so far, lots of good detail in the grille and rear bumper.

Being a funeral director, I really should get one of these for myself. Before Arizona passed a law that pretty much banned license plate frames, I had one on my Olds that said "My Other Car Is A Hearse" :)

Had to buy some sort of crimson buy model master, I like it though. Please take a look at the wanted or swap threads because I really need a new grille, as all the chrome somehow dissolved. If you have alclad 2 it could be repainted, however this paint robbed me of my last $. (I'd trade old for new and maybe throw something else in) ecto 1 from the polar lights kit.

Edited by dryvr12