Model Cars Magazine Forum

The RODENT !!!

Geezerman

Ohhh jeeezz man, it's creepy as _ _ _ _ man ....! ;) I wouldn't want to meet that thing in a dark alley! It could be out of some horror movie; "The Rodent's Revenge" add your favorite soundtrack.... But please, don't go overboard with this "fill in doorlines" thing. It looks unnatural on a white car. Try filling some white over the black, and you might get it right. Or less cartoonish.... ;)

Edited by Modellpularn

Ohhh jeeezz man, it's creepy as _ _ _ _ man ....! :rolleyes: I wouldn't want to meet that thing in a dark alley! It could be out of some horror movie; "The Rodent's Revenge" add your favorite soundtrack.... But please, don't go overboard with this "fill in doorlines" thing. It looks unnatural on a white car. Try filling some white over the black, and you might get it right. Or less cartoonish.... ;)

Have to agree, Hans. It's a sore point with me also. Door lines were hand scribed (I hate that! Even cleaning up existing ones :D )

But I usually don't return to a finished model unless I'm tearing it apart.

So, it's in the case along with it's NSRA '09 award.

Geeze, GREAT to hear that it won an award!!! THAT'S how it's done! By thinkin up stuff that OTHER guys wouldn't touch. But YOU did it Daddy-O! I LOVE the way you modded the body to it's NEW shape, I'd like to see that rascal cast in resin! Another fine mess you've gotten us into!!!laugh.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif