Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thread Hi-Jackers R U 1

LOL @ "Girly man"

I've seen that term used here before.........Could that be a subtle poke at a certain mem.......oh never mind, That would result in panty bunching. B):lol:

No, no, no... no subtle poke intended. It's from the "Hans and Franz" SNL skit. You know, they were going to take all the girly men and "pump you up!" :D

You know... the guys with the "Ah-nold" accent...

6a00d8345275cf69e2010535f78942970c-.jpg

Oh yeah!?! Well, I'll see your cat photo & raise you this one!]

noinstructions.jpg

Best of all the caption on mine relates to model building, so neener, neener, neener!!!! I'm actually drifting back semi on topic!!!!] ;):P:D;);)

:)

That's good Mark, but I'll see your one model building related cat pic and raise three more!! :lol:

I think my cat Libby was a model builder in another life, I just can't seem to keep her out of the model room!! :lol:

HPIM1919.jpg

HPIM2147.jpg

Even though she usually isn't allowed at the model desk, this was so cute I couldn't resist! :lol:

HPIM2157.jpg

Oh, and this is one of my other babies tell everyone what she thinks of thread hijackers! :lol:

HPIM1339.jpg

MAN, I WISH THAT I HAD SOMETHIN TO ADD TO THIS THREAD. :lol: Dan

MAN, I WISH THAT I HAD SOMETHIN TO ADD TO THIS THREAD. :lol: Dan

NOW HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. TWO POSTS AT THE SAME TIME AND I HAVE NO CLUE HOW. Oh, sorry for all the caps guys. :lol::lol::rolleyes::unsure:;):P:DB)

Edited by 59 Chevy Impala