Model Cars Magazine Forum

Possible resin 77' Pontiac Can Am offering from RMR Resin coming soon.

Guest Mustang3.8

I just Google image searched it. Looks like a cool car. I hope it comes with a chassis, and interior. If so, put me down for one. :D

RMR makes some REAL nice stuff! I got his 41 Chebby chopped coupe, mastered by our own Steve Zimmerman, The Z man, and it's PERFECT! I also have purchased their Excavator, and it was a VERY nicely cast kit! I've only purchased these two kit from them, but if they're any indication of the quality of their work, I'd Buy from them without hesitation, they're THAT nicely done. AND I WILL be getting that Pontiac Can-Am once it becomes available, caz i'll turn it into a GRAND -AM!!!!!biggrin.gifwink.gif Oh YEAH!!!!!!smile.gif

RMR makes some REAL nice stuff! I got his 41 Chebby chopped coupe, mastered by our own Steve Zimmerman, The Z man, and it's PERFECT! I also have purchased their Excavator, and it was a VERY nicely cast kit! I've only purchased these two kit from them, but if they're any indication of the quality of their work, I'd Buy from them without hesitation, they're THAT nicely done. AND I WILL be getting that Pontiac Can-Am once it becomes available, caz i'll turn it into a GRAND -AM!!!!!biggrin.gifwink.gif Oh YEAH!!!!!!smile.gif

hey George! :D:D:D Sounds like a good catch if they come through with it. It would sure be nice if the resin folks would all post pictures of their products and I am pretty sure that more pictures would result in more sales when people can actually see what they are thinking of buying. I have looked at their site before and they sure doo have some neat stuff but pictures would be a clincher for a few of their kits. Reputation does sell stuff and it's like the Modelhaus - you just know that you are going to get a good product. But with no pictures, I even think twice about some of their stuff. Pictures... we need more pictures guys! :D:D;)

• 2 weeks later...