Model Cars Magazine Forum

MIcheals Clearence

I was in Micheals today and noticed there's a lot of clearence. 09 Challenger, 68 Charger. 70 Challenger. 57 Bel-Air (the one just released) almost looks like Micheals is going to make there model selection smaller. there are some good buys. I bought the 70 Challenger for $10 bucks.

sign in to Michaels web site. The gave me a 40 off coupon. And I keep getting 50% off coupons on my receipts from them. That makes 2 for 1 deals nice on special projects. I am planning a charger with a Viper engine. I got the Viper kit at 50% off. Then I fell in love with viper kit (nice as a Japanese kit). I was going to resin cast the engine so I could build both. Then I got another 50% off, it was cheaper to get another viper kit than to cast a second engine. Thanks Michaels.

sign in to Michaels web site. The gave me a 40 off coupon. And I keep getting 50% off coupons on my receipts from them. That makes 2 for 1 deals nice on special projects. I am planning a charger with a Viper engine. I got the Viper kit at 50% off. Then I fell in love with viper kit (nice as a Japanese kit). I was going to resin cast the engine so I could build both. Then I got another 50% off, it was cheaper to get another viper kit than to cast a second engine. Thanks Michaels.

HI, Just picked up a revell caddy STSv for 6.49. Neat TVs and cool carbon fiber decal. Steve