Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shameless Plug

But heh, what can I say?

I have one Double X (XX-Large, 2X-L, or however you type it) Model Cars Magazine jacket for sale on eBay right now HELP GREGG!.

The sale of this jacket will help pay for the table and booth at the Phoenix IPMS Nationals.

So, if you are feeling generous, and need a 2X-Large jacket, please feel free to click the link and enter the bidding war for this last jacket of the season.

Oops, TYPO!

Fixed it.

Coffee mugs pic was in the last issue.

Have to order minimum of 24, but I would like to order more, as the shipping alone will kill me.

I will see if they can ship to someone on mainland and I can bring back on the plane.

The cost of shipping is more than cost per mug.

Go figure!!!

It's like that wooden toolchest I got last year.

On eBay, it was $95, shipping to Hawaii was $110!!!

So, my bud Darryl picked it up from the local Harbor Freight for $90, brought it to show in Cali, and I took home as checked baggage on my flight for free!

Sometimes it works out

Now, where was I?

Oh, yeah, creating a sham......

(thanks for the bids, hope you get it, would be a great deal.)

I will be making more for the fall season.

The new new black T-Shirts will be with me at Phoenix, however only in X-Large.

I know, what a dummy.....

So...... In order for said t shirt to fit , I have to go out and purchase 5 bottles of HGH tablets and bulk up so it will fit ? It's always about the big guys when it comes to you , is'nt it ? :lol:

Order up some larges and I'll wear one with pride , Ya big dummy !

So...... In order for said t shirt to fit , I have to go out and purchase 5 bottles of HGH tablets and bulk up so it will fit ? It's always about the big guys when it comes to you , is'nt it ? :D

Order up some larges and I'll wear one with pride , Ya big dummy !

Bulk up? Heck, I'd have to join a gym to fit in a 2X!! :D Now, if it was a 3X, I might have a chance!

Heh, it's bald dummy, get it right you dog, I mean wolf....

:-)

How's my girlfriend doing?

You keeping her warm until I get back there?

I do have the "new" black t-shirts in Large, just not the "new new"

Now, no, that's not some new Hawaiian term, it's plain ol' bald me, not getting his two brain cells working in harmony

No, not eHarmony, geez, leave me alone..

New = Jairus' new '32 Five-Window on the back, with NO front chest logo.

New New = same as above, with red/white MCM logo on chest.

Okay, I pau....

He ! He !, Bald Boy's got jokes ! Real cute ! :lol:

Your girlfriend is good , had a scare earlier in the month , but all is well ! As for the e harmony , don't flatter yourself . Regardless of what yer mommy told you .. Ya just ain't that cute ! Only Rios finds you attractive ! We'll both be ordering shirts , let me know the procedure.

How's my girlfriend doing?

Girl in every port... :rolleyes:

New New = same as above, with red/white MCM logo on chest.

Incidentally I talked with the printer about the lines filling in. Combination of "end of the run" using those screens and the fact that I used too thin of lines in my artword. They would print PERFECT as white shirts with black print but when reversing the image and printing the white areas leaving thin black lines..... well, the ink tends to spread after a few dozen passes and the lines get filled in.

Soooo... I am off to thicken up those lines on the artwork and I told the printer NOT to use THOSE screens a third time!

We at MCM strive to improve the product whenever humanly possible. - from the artists studio

Hmmmmmm, dare I delete a post from "da boss" or the entire thread for being inappropriate!?! unsure.gifrolleyes.gif

Yeah right!!!! tongue.giflaugh.gif I think I'll leave this one up! wink.gif

cool.gif

He could fire you.........but then he would hafta pay you first....................2XL.........my wife and I could fit in onerolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Better than the "slap-chop" commercial !!! :P

You know, you are really making it hard for me not to post my favorite line from that commercial, but I don't want banned for crossing the line, either!! ;):lol:

Raul, that may be so... but the auction is NOT over and no where near enough for a table at the IPMS nationals.... cool.gif

I'm just saying!

That's OK...I want the jacket AND I can bid pretty high! cool.gif (See, that's me looking really cool wearing my new MCM 2XL jacket).

(And I haven't renewed my subscription for over a year...) unsure.gif So that's my shameless plug to match Gregg's! tongue.gif

So, how much is a table at the IPMS Nationals? I've also been known by many people on this forum to be very charitable for the right cause...cool.gif

To that end, I'll offer up any one of my builds, (Gregg's choice), to be sold in support of this event. I will need help from my buddy Curt Raitz, (or his elves), in getting it packed for shipment...

Later,

Edited by Raul_Perez

OK...who outbid me? Who out there is big enough to wear a 2XL jacket?

Gregg,

I think that to keep this from getting ugly that you need to add a 2 year subscription to the go along with the jacket!!tongue.gif

Later,

Problem with that is I pay for jackets from my pocket, and the subs are through the office.

The office does the reading, I do the wearing :-)

I just got notice that Tax Demons in Phoenix are REQUIRING all vendors to fill out, apply, and pay for tax license/permit.

I have an outstanding bench warrant in Phoenix and don't want to apply for permit.

Just kidding, thought I would shake up the forum some, since our instigators are gone.

No, Danno, not investigators, you're still da one!

Anyway, where was I?

Oh yeah, time for another pill.... hold on... k, pau

Now, yes, I think that the ostification of the originality with the permanance of diversificaiton for the altimationa....

what the ??????

sorry, hurry up pill......

k.

I back

Or front

Man, this guy is losing it.

yups

and he's talking to himself...

yup

and he answers...

yups

he's weird...

yup

Okay

With all seriousness aside...

Man, this guy is losing it.

yups

and he's talking to himself...

yup

and he answers...

yups

he's weird...

yup

You're not losing it, sometimes that's the only way I can have an intelligent conversation!! :lol::P:lol: