Model Cars Magazine Forum

TSUNAMI

Steve Keck

Hey buddy i dont mean to hijack your thread but I wanted you to see the model you inspired me to build

Cool, Romell, I didn't know I'd inspired anyone up till now.

My eyes hurt! What color is that? I see you started you signature ghost flames way back then.

Is that MJ's house in the reflection?

And you live in PHX and he lives in LGB?

Man, that IS some nice paint!!!!

Thanks! It was a clear day for photography.

And you live on the east coast. If you can recognize MJ's house by it's reflection then you've been spending way too much time there!

And, if it is MJ's house (and I'm not sayin), then they are MJ's pictures. Is there dust on it? If no, then maybe he shined the paint with Photoshop LOL!

First of all , this is a nice build . Secondly I am glad you survived your fall . I understand the fun you had with the walker . I have to use one anytime I am outside our home . This being away from things I can grab hold of familiar to me in the house . I really only need it instead of falling down . Did you beat anyone in Drag Races with the walker ? That competitive urge still exists . I can't do much about it but to do a Walter Mitty . Thanx ... :)

If that is MJ's house, then isn't that MJ's dust? Consider it a gift, no charge. You may have your own dust at home, but that my friend is Beach Dust!

While that is one impressive model on so many levels, and one of my favorites, I am not ready to say it is my absolute favorite build of yours.

I suggest you post some others (and no the Caterham is not one of the several I am thinking of...) to help me remember and for you to share some of your incredible work with the world.

ummm whos MJ ? See name below...

Edited by Scale-Master

Guest Johnny

Really nice work...excellent paint. On a couple of pictures there one could think he was looking at the real thing!

X2!!! Really great job on the car!cool.gif

If that is MJ's house, then isn't that MJ's dust? Consider it a gift, no charge. You may have your own dust at home, but that my friend is Beach Dust!

While that is one impressive model on so many levels, and one of my favorites, I am not ready to say it is my absolute favorite build of yours.

I suggest you post some others (and no the Caterham is not one of the several I am thinking of...) to help me remember and for you to share some of your incredible work with the world.

ummm whos MJ ? See name below...

Beach Dust! We don't need no stinkin Beach Dust! We got Desert Dust. It's a sand box! For as far as the eye can see. We live in the middle of the Sanoran Desert!

OK. Alright already. If you insist I will post some others and share more of my incredible work with the world.LOL! As long as the cheap fawning and gushing praise continues!

Beach Dust! We don't need no stinkin Beach Dust! We got Desert Dust. It's a sand box! For as far as the eye can see. We live in the middle of the Sanoran Desert!

OK. Alright already. If you insist I will post some others and share more of my incredible work with the world.LOL! As long as the cheap fawning and gushing praise continues!

Jeeeez. I'm sorry I mentioned the dust, already! LOL. B)