Model Cars Magazine Forum

keep in your thoughts

I will pray for her, and you and your family. Will the surgery be minimally invasive? It's amazing what can be done these days. I think that things like this are harder on the family than the patient. When I was a kid, my younger brother had surgeries two years in a row when he was four, then five years old. I think I cried in private more than he ever did. I had open heart surgery several years ago for constrictive pericarditis, and the whole procedure was not all that bad. God bless, and I will be praying.

Prayers and best wishes for your little Princess and for all of your family. Things like this are very stressful and being so young makes it all that much more difficult. We in this home all wish for her best and for you and your wife to have that poeace that surpasses all understanding - that peace that can come only from One who is greater than you or I. :D:):)

As a parent of a child who had heart problems at birth , I understand perfectly . He eventually recovered but is still considered a special Needs child too. He suffers from Asburgers .Please add me to the list of people saying a prayer ............. Ed Shaver

I have two daughters, four and eleven. I know exactly how you feel.

I have no idea whether God exists, but I sure hope so. For your daughter.

I will put a light outside for her. It has helped in other cases.

Let me know when she is in for surgery. I will put the light outside that night.

Edited by Junkman

I'm sorry to hear of your little girls surgary.I pray every day,I know God and Jesus are there for you and your little one.she will make it and be ok.I will pray for her and your family. have faith and know that the doctors will be guided though the surgary................Chris