Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Full Moon Fever

oldscool

Can't go wrong with a first-gen Effie, especially this nice! Not to wild about the color, but on this one, with the scallops, it works. B)

Thanks, a compliment from a builder of your caliber is always appreciated Chuck. The color looks nicer in full sunlight.

I like those Full Moons too, this Pickup looks very good also. Colour is perfect, and that paintjob looks awesome. Have you painted those scalloops...? Engine looks good too, flathead is just perfect choice to this one and white wall tires are looking good too. Thank you for sharing! :lol:

Now that is cool Gerald.I know what you mean about the decals,lot's of patience putting them on.I don't recall reading what the color is on the truck,can you enlighten me on that ? Did the discs fit on the truck kits rims or did you have to use the rims and tires from the AMT kit.

Sure George. The color is good old Testors spray can Copper enamel that has been around as long as I can remember. The moons were literally a snap fit in the kit wheels with no mods at all. The tires are also OOB.

Thanks for the response.