Model Cars Magazine Forum

Conspiracy Theory

Guest madazzskilzkustumz

Guest madazzskilzkustumz

I have bean doing some re-searching around here for a few days and have a question? I really am not trying to start any thing. :) You can even lock the thread I promise not to post more comments in this unless I am super duper nice and extra polite. :) But I want to know why about this:

How come when DukeFan69 was running around posting like a million time a day and bragging how great his stuff was and saying he was going to teach every body, (not making any comment on the reel level of quality hear) but look at what he wood say and how he said it (See arrogant) and not spelling good at all (See ignorant and Illiterate). Hardly nobody said BOO and the guys that did say the truth about what they saw got yelled at. :angry: Remember who those guys yelling where? :huh: I do now.

Now Jimmy sees’ the same guys that protected Nick and yelled at every one who did not say Nick made good stuff are the same guys that are mad at Jimmy for posting honest posts (even when asked bye Nick to comment on Nicks’ stuff) but they say I am rude, ignorant, arrogant Imbecile, Dolt, Moron, Cretin, jerk and Illiterate. :angry: Nick was acting those ways before an nobody called him names and now the same guys who protected Nick say mean stuff to me? Any one want too explain this? :wacko:

Jimmy smells a conspiracy.

I like spell check (thanks Gregg) I hope you do to! Thanks too every one joining my friends list!

This message brought to you by Spell Check and a Council Against Hypocrisy. Jimmy approves this message. Thanks JIMMY!

Well Jimmy it is,what it is. Now that you have put this on here let it go man.

Thing's like this are going to happen to diffrent people for diffrent reasons on a daily bases.

Think about it like this. How will the two of you argue,if this gets so far out of hand'

both of you get banned from this site,and any site where this go's on at.

What you say may be true and then again perhaps it isn't. but the bottom line is a post like this is doing nothing but fanning the flames. I, personally would not stoop to that level as there is nothing to be accomplished by it.

Let it go, build models and enjoy life.

I pretty much just ignored Nick because I wasn't at all interested. That is why I never ripped on him. I never read his stuff. I likely won't read Jimmy's stuff for the same reason. Having said that, I would say to Jimmy - Don't be too proud of your ability to use spellcheck because you still need to learn to use the correct words and grammar. You aren't doing a very good job of that. I would suggest doing a lot of reading. It can be about cars, too. It will be very helpful. You too, Nick!

Okay, now I have had it!!!

I posted a short post in this thread, trying to calm people down. What I tried to say in my post, was stop this arguing, build models, and comment on THEM. In my oppinion a positive post.

I did not get involved in the things that have been written about - or to - Jimmy before this thread. I did not get involved because I dont WANT to get involved, I dont want to put anyone down, and I have not read all of the troublesom threads. I was trying to calm people down, and get people to focus on the models. After all, that is what this board is about, is´nt it?

But now I am being involved, against my own will. I have recieved a PM from Jimmy, where he answers or comments on the posts in this thread. I do not understand why I have to get a PM where Jimmy apparantly writes personal answers to the other guys, who wrote posts in this thread. Jimmy´s comment on my earlier post, were quite negative, and in my oppinion only serves one purpose, to provoke me.

I have to admit I do not like that kind of behaviour. Why suddenly PM? Why send comments to other guys to me in a PM? And why provoke me? I have never written anything negative about - or to - Jimmy, I have only tried to calm things down, and get peoples focus back on the model cars.

I have asked Jimmy not to contact me again, and I have to say that in my oppinion, Jimmy is looking for trouble B)

If all of you who posted in this thread would not have done so, all of this would have never happened.

Think about it.

You can't complain about arguments and flame wars and getting PMs you don't want if you yourself have chosen to take part in the argument!

If you don't want to get involved in a thread that's argumentative, DON'T POST IN THAT THREAD!

The big difference, in response to the original post, is that Nick seems to be moving along, maturing a bit in both modeling skills and social behavior where we see no indication of this from "Jimmy"

Lets not jump the gun....nick didn't have a computer for a while .....and I do remember the learn to build a model thread...............:rolleyes::DB)

Wow! 11 people are reading this topic as I type! You have to admit it's good for ratings! Huh, Harry! :lol:

I, too, got a PM from Jimmy. I didn't think it was bad at all. :) I responded to him in a fairly positive manner. My earlier post in this thread was a bit wise-cracky and I could see how it would annoy him. I don't see why anyone could become actually angry about anything in this or the similar threads that have been popping up lately. It's all garden variety personality conflict stuff.

Not to get political but I think as we approach election time everyone gets real tense. I noticed this in '08 also. Everyone is worried that the end of the world is coming if the other side wins and they go nuts about anything!! :o

Kim

You are not the only one that got a PM from Jimmy I also got one.

If he keeps this BS up he needs to be kicked off the forum.

I gave him simple advice about life and he lashed out at me and others in the same PM

that you,myself and others got from him.

Now anyone that thinks I'm being to hard on him by saying that he should be

cut off from the forum I do'nt agree.

He seems to be to self-centered he must have issues that he needs to deal with.

And when my grand children act like he do's I take things from them to keep

them on track,and it works.

I did reply back to him with some postive advice hopefully he will use it.

God Bless

In my oppinion there is a very big difference in participating in what you call a flame war, and writing a short post, trying to calm things down.

In my oppinion nobody should get offended by my first post, so why provoke?

In my oppinion it is bad behaviour to start threads like this, and then also have a hidden agenda, provoking people in PM´s.

In my oppinion if Jimmy did not start this thread, it would have never happened.

In my oppinion Harry, you are barking up the wrong tree...

In my oppinion there is a very big difference in participating in what you call a flame war, and writing a short post, trying to calm things down.

In my oppinion nobody should get offended by my first post, so why provoke?

In my oppinion it is bad behaviour to start threads like this, and then also have a hidden agenda, provoking people in PM´s.

In my oppinion if Jimmy did not start this thread, it would have never happened.

In my oppinion Harry, you are barking up the wrong tree...

It's not you job to calm things down, that's my job.

If anyone has a problem with a post, that's what the Report button is for.

As long as you guys who claim to not want to get involved in threads like this keep getting involved, this sort of thing will never end.

If Jimmy had gotten NO responses, this whole mess would never have happened. Instead, a bunch of you jumped in to tell us all how you really don't approve of these sorts of posts and don't like it when they happen. In other words, you guys who were "offended" by this post are the ones who kept it going!!!

If anyone has a problem with a post, that's what the Report button is for.

So that is the one JIMMY should have used, instead of sending PM´s.... Right?

If Jimmy had gotten NO responses, this whole mess would never have happened.

If Jimmy had not started this thread, it would not have happened. You totally ignore that, and complain about us other guys. I really dont understand that.

But anyway, I will not comment on this anymore, I just cant understand howcome the guy who acts like that apparantly is protected, and the "victims" are being blamed for the trouble.

Over and out...

Not to get political but I think as we approach election time everyone gets real tense. I noticed this in '08 also. Everyone is worried that the end of the world is coming if the other side wins and they go nuts about anything!! :lol:

Yah,around the '08 election was when Jarius really lost it, IIRC. B)